3/23/07

midgets

So, three midgets walk into a bar.
They're hangin' out, drinkin'.....

First midget says,
"ya know, I've got small hands.
I think I might have the smallest hands in the world."

Second fella says, "Boy, I've sure got small feet.
I wonder, if I might have the smallest feet in the world?

"Wow, well ain't that something?", says the third, looking down.
"I'm kinda thinkin' that I might have the smallest penis in the world."

So, time passes by, and few months later, the three midgets are hanging out, slurping down some Jameson....And the first midget anounces quite proudly, "Guess what?"

What?

"I got the new World Records book in the mail!"

And......

"Well, I found my name in the book!
I have the world's smallest hands."

"Oh, Let me see that." says the second little dude as he grabs the book.
"Yeehaa! I'm also world famous now, as I'm listed as having the world's smalllllllest feet."

"How bout' you?" they ask the third midget?
"I don't know, I haven't seen the new book yet,
may I page thru yours?" Flipping thru pages, flip flip flip.....

"Well, now that's just bullshit!" he shouts.

"Who the fuck is JAYKOB vonGETTIER????!!!!!!!!"

Record Holder: Jaykob vonGettier
Photo (c)Midget World Record Productions, LLC.



This message brought to you by: FAFDD
{Friends Against Friends Drunk Dialing}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This had better not be my 15 minutes of fame. These are slanderous comments.

Yours truly,

Jake (long, strong and above average in all categories)

van den kombs said...

why the hell am i reading this blog ?????????
:)