5/3/07

yeah

Two days off work, prepping for the wknd, best bud getting married on Friday, big season opener on Sunday. Imagine if I behave myself, these will be compatible events. Last wknd was good, scouted out the 50miler 'prologue' loop, interesting portion of singletrack in there. Then Travfest with Jake taking the Stump World Title, until the next round. Game was interrupt ted by a high stakes game of RPS over a nail dispute. Sunday ride was pretty damn good, exploring around LongPine and finding more good shit. Will get rest of pictures up on the Smug at some point.


other business:
I've heard lots of good reasons for not racing a precedent setting course on Sunday.


Ya'll are still a bunch of pussies.

Took a solid minute off my 10mile tt last night.
Icing on a perfectly baked cake.



NONresistable
NONcompatible
I'm not sayin' I'm the best.
I'm just sayin' that
I am fucking incredible.

-Biggie

No comments: