2/20/07

to Allen, the on call water guy.

Ya know what dude? I understand that it was a hassle for you to come out at 8pm on a Monday to replace a blown out water meter. I mean, shit, if I had realized it was gonna require you to go get the 'work truck' and all........

But, put yourself in my shoes, when you reluctantly asked on the phone: "So, uh, do you really need water tonight?" What the fuck do you think I'm gonna say?

No, it's no big deal, I don't need clean underwear for tomorrow, nor will I need to shower until sometime Tuesday.....or flush the drained toilet for that matter....it's cool man, I'll just go melt some snow.

Maybe if you weren't such a grumpy bitch, beyond a standard 'thanks man,' I'd have also offered you a beer when you were done, whatever.


My new meter, thanks man.

No comments: