2/8/07

sweetness

This makes Tomi happy in pants.


Brrr, it's been a tad bit nipple out there recently. Went over to Roundtop last night for a quick sesh. This nicely sustained cool spell has really turned on the skiing, conditions have been about as good as you can expect around here. Asking for anything more, like a huge fucking noreaster, would be greedy. So I'm gonna be grateful for what we've got. Realized last night that the Minuteman quad chair is a cold sum bitch, that WV lake flake blowing NW wind hits it just so right in a couple spots, takes those mid teens right into the cellar. Cranked out some fun laps off the triple, Exi was Mach 7.3 carving, soooo glad that they got rid of that ghey ass super pipe and moved that fucking terrain park out of the way.

Got chilled on the ride up the Minuteman quad, had had enough fun for the night and bagged it early, the recent head cold thing and big plans for Saturday in the back of my mind. Rolled into the sandwich shop for some chili to go and found what I was looking for. Scalles now has the Nugget in the cooler. It made my night, bottles not even chilled yet, freshly stocked. Of course, it's only been out for a couple weeks, so it's gonna be fresh......hmmmm, wonder if I have time to run across the river to fill some growlers before Firken Friday at the Pub? Good beer makes me happy, and this is the best mother fucking beer on the mother fucking planet, period. I'm ecstatic, go forth and find some, you'll be happy too.

Oh yeah, wanna know how my 'training' is going?
January talley: Eighteen hours thirty five minutes in the saddle of a fixed gear. Gawd, I'm one dedicated bitch.


Roadside sunset.

No comments: