1/9/07

and so it begins.


wow. so this should be an interesting experiment.


This is my new, and first, blog. Don't ask about the title, just tossed that up there cuz that's the mood I was in when I logged in and did all the super fun registration type stuff. So, firstly, just wanna throw out props to those that have gone before: Elk, Dicky, FatMarc, Buddy, Larry, Kerry and every other regular posting bike riding fool that's willing to tell their story and share those smiles and hardships and what it's like to be a 9-5er who still chases those dreams that we've been holding onto since the day those training wheels came off and we came to understand that bicycles are freedom pure and simple.
This, I guess, will be my story. peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Props to you Tomi. As you know, I’ve got tons of time in big pharma land to surf the net. So, I’ll be happy to post smart-ass and inappropriate comments. Good luck and God speed! - Jake

van den kombs said...

Chicks dig blogs..
esp with pix of cute dogs.
we have you linked.